Monday, April 30, 2012

Bring it on May

My first run outside of Malaysia, and my first full marathon for the year!


Details                                                                                      Event: Sundown Marathon 2012                                     Date: 26th May 2012                                                         Flag off: 12.45am (27th May 2012)                                 Qualifying time: TBC
When I registered for the run, people told me that the route gonna kill me; boring route (imagine Penang Bridge). Somehow the organizer decided that this year they are changing the route. Yeayy?

 The new route, I supposed. A lot of running by the water.

Anyhow, I'm very excited to run this race for three reasons:
1. My first event outside of Malaysia. I know it is only in Singapore, but I still need my passport :p 
2. I will be running with a partner. For the first time. ;) 
3. The finisher tee; quite nice actually
Yay or Nay?


And the whole gang that went to PBIM'11 is going too! Masyur and MatRock will be doing their first FM, Izyan will be doing HM, and Muzlifah will be doing a 10k!!!  Awesome no?

Muzlifah missing :p


But but....been slacking in training. Gotta pick up the momentum.

3 comments:

  1. yay to the finisher tee! hope it looks as good IRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I hope so. the one from 2011 was very good.
    142 days and counting! i'm so happy for you mawar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yiiiikes i know right, and i have got ZILCH done. thanks babe. it means alot to me. :)

      Delete