Saturday, March 24, 2012

Everyone is getting hitched.

Saturday March the 24th - Restoran Seri Melayu.
Majlis Perkahwinan Fahrul & Fiza.

I have known these people for 6 years now, how time flies.

I have always love weddings. Despite having to force myself to go through KL traffic on Friday night, or on weekends, having to iron my baju melayu, having to seat through the whole ceremony, not being able to smoke straight away after my meal; still I have always love weddings.

Being there for your friend's big day, the day where they cant stop smiling knowing that they have achieved what they have been working for. Knowing that what they have been through throughout their dating life doesn't matter anymore now that they are man and wife.

Weddings also give me hope; that one day I will be the one on stage, the celebrated one. InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment